Are you a leader or meeting planner who is looking for unique, relevant, and fun content for an upcoming meeting?
If so, Gail and Marilyn offer keynote speeches, breakout sessions, and workshops that can be customized for your specific audience. Possible topics are listed below. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling all Retirement Rebels – Thriving in Retirement
Do you want to break the mold, forge a new path, and do retirement your way? Are you ready for a new beginning, yet not sure what that looks like? Are you uncertain about your future options?
This engaging presentation will show you how to create a joyful Next Chapter.
You will learn how to:
- Reflect on where you are and where you want to be.
- Choose the options that best suit your desired lifestyle.
- Create a roadmap to help guide you on your next steps.
Using the CHOICES Map and customized exercises, we’ll help you navigate the uncertain territory of retirement so you can find a path of fulfillment, contribution, and joy.
From Who’s Who to Who’s That – Handling the Emotional Ups and Downs of Retirement
Are you wondering about what you will lose when you retire? Does retirement mean you’ll be leaving a job that provides status, visibility, and multiple perks? Will others continue to reach out to you regularly for your leadership, expertise, and wisdom?
In this inspiring presentation, you will learn how to:
- Reflect on the expectations that others hold about what you should and shouldn’t do in retirement.
- Examine the internal stories that may help or hinder you as you embark on your Next Chapter.
- Rewrite these stories, navigate the emotional components of your journey, and prepare for your Next Chapter
Moving into your Next Chapter is an emotional experience. Although each person reacts differently, it is wise to expect some ups and downs. You can make the journey easier by preparing ahead for how you might react and how you could shift your perceptions.
As Wayne Dyer said, “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” You’ll leave this event ready to face the changes ahead and create a joyful Next Chapter.
Contact us at email@example.com.